Monday, January 8, 2007

One down one to go

I finished up the first of my gloves this weekend. It is absolutely gorgeous if I do say so. It is done in Trekking XXL and I don't know the color way but it is full of blues greens oranges and reds. I need to post pictures. Maybe on my next day off this week. (Wait my days off are filled with running around with children) I'm off thurs but daughters 1 and 2 have eye appointments and I have a dentist appointment. Working 12 hour shifts is great but my days off feel busier than when I am at work. I started one more new project this weekend. A top down raglan pullover for daugheter #3 who turns 4 next month. She LOVES purple which is one of my least favorite colors. So I went with Cascade 220 quatros purlple combo. It is really a lovely shade and is knitting up nicely. After the kiddes are in bed tonight I should be able to put the sleeves on waste yarn and set to knitting the body. I have just over a month to finish which should be plenty of time.

No comments: