Sunday, June 3, 2007

warm weatheritis

I have had warm weatheritis lately. That is my excuse for not blogging in a long time. I have hardly even sat down at the computer. I have been very busy with birthday celebrations for both the older girls. They are very excited about our trip to Chicago next week. (So am I)

I have did very little knitting in the past two weeks. I have not had any ambition. I think it is the warm weather. I did break down and turn on the AC last week when the temp was in the high 80's with very high humidity. It was worth it just to dry the air in the house out some.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have not forgotten about you! I guess another two hints:
I have been travelling alot.
I have been sick alot.

Hence, not much posting. I hope you are enjoying the warm weather. I also hope to get your package out soon.

Supersock