Monday, February 5, 2007

Day #3


It is now day three of being holed up inside my house with 3 children under the age of 6. We have did many activities but I seem to be running low on ideas. Right now the temp is -8. (And that is without the windchill factor) or if you are my 5 year old it is the windshield factor. I am on call for work tonight so I am praying that it is slow at the hospital so I do not have to go out. (However I am not looking forward to leaving my house at 6am tomarrow to go to work) I have used my time home to do some knitting. I frogged the socks but did not have the desire to cast them back on. (This is actually the second time this yarn has been frogged, so I feel that it is not ready to be knit) Instead I cast on for a draft blocker for my daughters bedroom window sill. Her window is the only one on the eastside of the house and when the wind blows it is rather chilly. I will be felting and filling with rice. Hopefully photo when finished.

No comments: