Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Stash

Today's goal is to rearrange the stash so it follows some order and move it to a new location. I am hoping to get part of this done, however the little one is still feeling sick. Her temp was 104 this morning. I have not left my house in 3 days and I really need to get out. I am hoping this afternoon my mom will stay with her for a little while so I can go to the grocery store (actually this is an excuse to get a latte since the coffee shop is in the grocery store) Today also marks the first day of Lent and I am putting my lenten promise in writing this year. No more Coke. I heart Coke with all of its sugary sweetness. I am going to try to give up all soda pop but Coke is a good start since I am addicted. I usually drink two a day. It probably would not be so bad if I was drinking the diet stuff but this is the hard core regular stuff I drink. Any diet soda makes me have intense headaches so I don't bother. If I can cut back the soda I am hoping this will also mean some weight loss, but I won't hold my breath.

No comments: