Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Heatwave

While the weather was warmer yesterday (up to 42 degrees) the real heatwave is going on inside our house. I now have two sick children. The oldest has been running a 102 fever since midnight Friday night. Now the youngest started with the 102.5 fever at 5am this morning. The doctor says that this infection is viral and it just needs to run its course. That means I have to take time off of work to stay home. Normally grandma watches them while I am at work but I won't even send them like this. They are supposed to go visit their father this weekend but I think I will try to keep them home. 8 hours in the car with a fever and headache would not be fun for them or me. Hopefully I can get some knitting done today. House work is all done since I thought I would be going to work today. This should give me some free time this afternoon.

No comments: