Saturday, February 17, 2007

Happy Birthday!!

Today is daughter #3's 4th birthday. It makes me sad to see how much she has grown up. She absoultely LOVED her new purple sweater. She put it on as soon as she opened it and has not taken it off since. Except when she put her PJ's on a little while ago and then the sweater went back on over top. Now I have to make two more sweaters. (For the two older girls) I also finished my first pair of sock for this year. Lorna's Laces sheapherd sock yarn bittersweet. They are just a basic stocking stitch. When I have such lovely yarn I prefer plain Stockinette stitch. I also cast on for my second pair of sock. Socks that rock by blue moon fiber arts. I am loving this yarn. Great stitch defintion and they feel soooooo soft. I can't wait to wear them. After I put the girls to bed tonight I think I will swatch for the clementine shawl in the new interweave knits. I have never did any lace knitting nor have I made a shawl but this one has caught my eye. I have some louet gems that will try.

No comments: