Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Favorite knitting accessory



My favorite accessory currently is my knowknits knitting bag. I love it because it is perfect for portable projects. I usually holds socks. I take it to work and it is small enought to shove in my mailbox for some break time knitting. (I work in an operating room so it is hard to take knitting to work) The breakroom is the only place to leave it as my locker room is far from the breakroom. I take my knitting bag to pick up my kids from school. It hangs nicely from my belt loops so I can stand and knit while waiting. It also attaches nicely to my purse handle so I can take it to doctors visits. (Which we have did alot of lately)

I bought this bag for myself as a birthday present in January. I himmed and hawwed about the purchas for a while since I have many knitting bags. But I have none like this one. In the picture with the bag you can see my other birthday present to myself. One skein of Socks that Rock in the colorway Love in Idleness. This is the second sock. I have hit a speed bump in progress. I got distracted by ariann for Chicknits. Today I got to the arm holes so I get to start the sleeves if I feel up to it. (I took a sick day from work. The weather here in Michigan can't make up it's mind so it is playing games with my allergies/ sinuses)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! You figured out how to post pictures. :)

I bought some more goodies for you yesterday. :)

Supersock