Thursday, March 8, 2007

Project update

Today is the start of my 4 day weekend. I have high hopes of finishing at least one project. I plan to finish my sisters felted bag for her birthday which is the 20th. I also need to decide what to make for a baby shower for a co-worker. The invitation arrived in my mailbox yesterday at work and is on the 25th so I have a little over two weeks. I also need to deceide what to make for the other 3 co-workers who are pregant. I am thinking of doing a small (receiving blanket size) blankie for this shower. There is turtle pattern in one of the Barbara Walker Treasuries books and this coworker loves turtles. So I thought I could do a few blocks with turtles and a few garter stitch to make it go faster.

I hope to show some pics tomorrow of my Ariann. It looks great. I am half way between the first and second buttonhole. I am a little sad that no progress will be made on it in the next two weeks.

No comments: