Friday, March 16, 2007

New appreciation

After this week I have a new appreciation for my mother. My mom provides daycare for my three children as well as my sisters son and my brothers daughter and son. This week my Mom and Dad are on vacation. The first that they have had in a while. So my brother and sister and I are taking over the task of day care. The schedule is hectic to say the least. In the am 4 kids to school on 4 different routes. 2 busses and 2 drop offs in less than 1/2 hour. I am so glad that my parents were able to take this vacation. It is much deserved. They did go on vacation last summer but that was when my kids were gone to their fathers house for 6 weeks so childcare wasn't an issue but this time I think my brother and sister and I pulled it off. The kids miss grandma and grandpa badly.

On the knitting front not much was accomplished since my schedule is so off. I still have to finish the straps for my sisters felted purse. I plan to finish during nap time this afternoon. Then it is off to the washing machine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! I am back from my trip. And I have already purchased one present for you. :)

I will try to pick up some more goodies for you, so eventually I can get a package out to you. :) Thanks for posting the rest of the questionairre. I have printed it out to carry it around in my purse for reference when I go shopping. :)

Anonymous said...

Whoops! I forgot to sign the last post....

Your SP10 pal,

Supersock