Saturday, March 24, 2007

Knitting is everywhere!!

Lately it seems like I see knitting or yarn everywhere!! What amazes me even more is that my kids see it too. While watching a movie this morning one of the characters is knitting. This started a conversation between the three of them as to what she was making and exactly what color it was. (It was kind of dark in the room where they were as the characters were having a blackout drill during WWII) It gave me great joy to hear what they thought it was, a sweater, a scarf or even socks.

So far this week we have seen knitting or yarn in the following programs: The Lady and the Tramp, Maya and Miguel, Jimmy Neutron, some other cartoon for which I don't know the name and the Molly Movie (american girl doll).

I was also excited when my neighbor showed up this morning. The mailman delivered my package from knit picks to him 2 days ago. Why did he wait two days? I finally got Barbara Walkers 3rd treasury. It's too late for the baby shower gift but I have got some ideas for future projects.

No comments: