Monday, March 26, 2007

Big Day

Tomorrow is the last of the kiddo's surgery. Amy has her tonsils out tomorrow with an overnight stay on the peds ward. This is because she has a little bit of sleep apnea. I know that it will be another sleepless night. I have already planned to bring lots of knitting. Sleeve number 1 for ariann is almost done. I was planning to work on ariann at the hospital but it takes up so much room in our bag that I think socks are in order. I am just about to the toe on my socks that rock. Then I think I will do some jaywalkers. Now to pick out the yarn before bed. (We have to leave the house at 5:15 am )

4 comments:

Montreal Mama said...

Glad to hear the last of the surgeries are almost over.

Best of luck.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. I am stuck at home with my own medical treatment issues. I hope you get alot of knitting done, and pick some easy patterns for when you are more tired.

I hope your daughter's surgery goes well.

PS - I have bought a bunch o' stuff to send to you. Hopefully I can mail it out soon.

Supersock

Natalie said...

Yup, socks are in order.

Best of luck!

Anonymous said...

A package is on its way to you!

Supersock