Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Hello wall!


This is Arrian. I was so loving this sweater. I was hoping to be able to wear it still this spring on our cooler days. However I have seem to hit the wall. The picture shows the body up to the underarm. I have one sleeve knit but can't seem to force myself to cast on the other. Last week I cast on a pair of Jaywalkers while I was at the hospital and have made decent progress. (I finished the gusset this morning) Maybe I should just put them down and focus on the sweater. I also have baby gifts to finish but that's a whole other story.

I think that the whole lack of motivation comes from all of the recent stressors in my life which has caused a lack of sleep. All three kids seem to be doing great since the tonsills came out. (except at night when the little one wakes up every four hours asking for tylenol) Hence the lack of sleep. It's like having a baby in the house again. I was fortuante enough to get a 2 hour nap this afternoon. I feel like a bad mom when my kids sit down to watch a movie and I fall asleep. At least I can trust them to be good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.