Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday!

I am so glad this week is over, even though I know I have a short weekend coming up. I made a road trip to Marquette on Tuesday. (8 hours there and 8 hours back)I hate having to go back for court hearings with my ex but I do like going back to my favorite LYS. I lived in Marquette for 8 years and really got to know the knitting community there (and I miss them too) The one thing I love is that with in one mile there are 6 stores that carry yarn.

I was able to do some shopping for my pal because I got to town about 3 hours before my hearing. I also picked up some for myself. I got some tofutsies by SWTC for me and some more trekking for socks for the girls. I can get three pairs of kids socks out of one skein. The girls love having matching socks. I just give them different colored toes so I can tell them apart.

I think I found my love/ hate projects for the sp10 contest. I will post them tomorrow, which is my only day off this weekend since this is my Sunday to work.

I am hoping it is a slow day since scrubbing in for cases is painful lately. I have a huge rash on my arms from a new surgical scrub I tried and now it won't go away. Now to take some antihistamines and go to bed.

No comments: