Thursday, April 19, 2007

Organization continues

I did not get as much stash organization done today as I would have liked. The play date is over but now I have a huge headache. I still have to pick up the oldest from her playdate at 7pm which will give me just enough time to get all of the girls a bath and into bed by 8pm. I hope the headache is gone by then because tonight is a new grey's. I have been waiting long enough.

I do have to say that kids are something else. Kara who is 5 asked me today if I would knit her a pair of socks. Sure. Look through that basket of sock yarn and show me which colors you like. After a few minutes she says none of these. I want pink and red socks. Looks like I am buying more sock yarn. (I have found some regia in pink and reds, and I only need one ball for her socks) Now I just have to order it.

One thing to vent about. For the last few weeks every time I have did a load of wash I have found water on my floor in the laundry room. So today on my day off I pulled everything out of the laundry room and put some blue surgical towels on the floor (they have a very obvious color change when wet) and started the washer. I was hoping that I would be able to see were the water was coming from by where the towels started to get wet. I watched and watched thru all of the cycles and no water appeared. Go figure. All that work for nothing.

No comments: