Sunday, April 29, 2007

Is my secret pal psychic?





It seems that my secret pal is very good at reading me. But when I opened up my package I received on Saturday I was sure that she can read my mind. I have to say that this box was very full. The pictures don't do it justice. I had to take lots of pics just to get everything in.

Here is the inventory. One skein of tofutsies, one skein of ribbon yarn, a skein of fun fur. A pattern for the tidal wave socks from SWTC. (more on this later) a card, a CD of mixed songs (which I love, they will be great for when I can get back to the treadmill next month) scissors, notecards, a pedicure kit, a cool swirly glycerine soap, coconut lime body lotion and body spray, bath paints for the girls, tea, hot chocolate, dove dark chocolates, coconut hersey's kisses (were did she find them, they are divine) dark chocolate M&M's, microwave popcorn. I think this completes the list. If i missed anyting I'm sorry supersock.

This package came at a perfect time as I have been laid up since my surgery. I feel great today but my doctor will not let me return to work until May 7th. Oh well if I am forced to take a vacation while I feel ok then so be it.

Ok for the psychic part. A few weeks ago while out of town I picked up a skein of tofutsies in a pink color. (She sent me blue which I really love blue) However Saturday morning I sat down and cast on for the very pattern which came in the mail later that day. My last package contained some blue trekking which was very close to a skein that I had just bought for myself. I looked back and I never blogged about theses purchases so she must have me pegged. The music on the CD is all stuff I love on the radio but did not yet down load. I can't wait to get back on the treadmill next month and listen to this cd. (I have it in the PC right now.

Ok now I need to eat somemore of the treats as tomorrow I am joining weight watchers. I have put on about 25 pounds in the last year so it is time for some action. My goal is to lose 50 pounds. This seems lofty but not unattainable. I am now 185lbs and 50 would take me down to 135 which is ok for me at 5' 3". So my posts will also include weight loss from now on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you like everything so much.

I need to lose weight too. I did weight watchers 2 years ago, but it was too hard for me in some ways because I am 5'4" at ~155 now. So it is basically starving or a ton of activity to get the flex points. I want to lose 10-20 pounds. I think I just need to eat better and exercise a ton more.

Get better soon!

Supersock