Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Ouch!

That is how my face feels right now. This morning I went to see a plastic surgeon (one with whom I work with on a regular basis at the hospital) so he could take a small cyst of the bridge of my nose. It ended up being bigger than he expected for an office procedure. I am just thankful it is removed. It was in the way and my glasses were not fitting right. I do have to say that my bandage is attracting all kinds of looks. (I went grocery shopping on the way home)

Today is the first of 7 consecutive days off of work. I might actually be off for 9 days depending on how things go tomorrow. I am having a small out patient surgical procedure. I am not worried at all. I have a great doctor and great staff in my room to take care of me.

I am hoping to get some knitting done. I bought the first two seasons of greys anatomy on dvd this weekend to keep me occupied. I finished the first pink and red sock requested by my five year old and am turing the heel on the second.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cysts suck! I had one (that I had for like 10 years) rupture in my arm a few years ago. Ugh! It is good that you got yours removed. I never removed mine because the doctors never said to. Then when it ruptured, the surgeon said I should have had it removed. Can't win. :P

Good luck with your surgery and please take care of yourself. I will try to get your next package out to you tomorrow since you will be home! Let me go work on it now! :)

Supersock